So, I made up a new word. And a new blog.

There has been a serious difference of opinion on whether my constant photo uploading while I was gone was delightful and enjoyable, or just excessive and annoying. (I vote the former, obvs.)

Therefore, I have brought a second blog into the equation. Since I have zero intention of ceasing with the constant photos, and since text is not really Tumblr's forte, I thought I would bring Blogger into the loop. Here I will write words, sometimes (probably not all that often...) and there I shall do what I have lovingly named plogging or photo blogging. I will link only to this one on Facebook, but my Instagram shall continue to be inundated with pictures of all my Cochabamba-ing. And if you don't like it, unfollow. (Jokes, don't unfollow, I'll be sad...)

I will aim to update this blog relatively regularly, with all of my classroom antics, any fun I have with the CDA babies and whatever other madness Cochabamba living leads me to.

This is a really dull blog post, I know. I'm sorry. I think it's because there's no photos...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the ache.

Almost 8 years in the country, gringa still doesn’t speak Spanish properly.

#sleepover (one week later).