#sleepover (one week later).

I wrote this last week, and maybe forgot to post it. Apologies - but the photos are too cute to miss.


So, when #braveheart was in hospital he asked me a couple of times where E. was, because he missed him. This is miraculous in and of itself since usually they're fighting. E. missed C. too, so we decided to bring him over for a sleepover. C. has a lot of rules for what he can and cannot do (all of the things a normal 4-year-old would want to do are not allowed...) so we've been pretty strict with him and the normally very torpe (rough) E. 

Also, neither of them speak the best, but they understand each other perfectly - Hannah and I have no idea what they're plotting or planning. Pray for us. (Edited: they did not kill us, thank the Lord.)


Reunited, and it feels so good.

Movie time before bed.
(Don't tell them, but I might have fast forwarded through an hour of it to speed up bedtime.)

E. took over my bed...

C. had to sleep on the floor, so we all know who is the better tia.

Lifts are 100% more exciting when you are a small child.

I wish I could've got a photo of their face when it jolts.

Church, 5 under 5. #toomany

Peppa. No more flipping Peppa.

They had 100% more fun with the food clips than with any of the toys in the house.
C. thought they were hair clips, and would hear nothing to the contrary.

If you're eating cereal and yogurt, you're not eating it on our sofa.
#frazadapicnic

He put the orange on his thumb. I can't explain why.
Also, I kept calling it an orange, and E. would go, "Tia, mandarin."
And then sigh, like I was exasperating him.
He then proceeded to eat his like an apple.
Not segment by segment - just bit into it.
Now who's exasperated.
It's just wrong.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

the ache.

Almost 8 years in the country, gringa still doesn’t speak Spanish properly.